190west is looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for project managing and maintaining relationships with our most important people – our clients.
The Project Manager will see that the specific needs of our clients are met by maintaining day-to-day communication and work with a team of 5-8 employees (and contractors) responsible for the optimization and development of successful online marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience project managing multiple business to business (B2B) clients and have practical knowledge of Internet marketing disciplines.
In this role, passion, communication skills and attention to detail are musts as the Project Manager acts as the intermediary between our client’s success and our internal technical staff.
- Keep projects on time and on task by delegating and taking on deliverables.
- Communicate strategy milestones and tactics in non-technical terms to clients
- Evaluate and improve internal processes to streamline project delivery to clients
- Report on results and seek opportunities for further growth
- Experience with B2B clients
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaborative and client management skills
- Familiarity with online marketing
- Must have Project Management experience
- Command over fundamentals of Digital/Inbound Marketing and the ability to communicate these from C level to specialists
190west is a growing digital marketing agency with clients in the HR and IT industries. We’re expanding our Inbound Marketing team, and we’re looking for an experienced marketer that enjoys the responsibility of managing account relationships and the variety and camaraderie of the agency environment. We support a culture of family-friendly flexibility, fun, and friendship.
Location: Shirley, MA- Working Remotely is a Possibility for the Right Candidate
Medical, Dental, and 401K contribution benefits available.
Why Join the 190west Team?
(in random order)
- Team building company outings
- Unlimited access to somewhat-limited refrigerator space
- Celebrations for new accounts
- Cinnamon Toast Tuesdays (more of a goal than a regular thing)
- Flexible holiday and family schedules
- Learn industries from Cybersecurity to Bonsai Trees
- Profit sharing, 401k match, and great benefits
- Gain new social coping skills via embarrassing restaurant situations