In December 2017, Google confirmed that they have extended the meta description length limit from 160 characters to 320 characters. This extension of the search results snippet means that marketing teams now have double the characters visible in search results page listings. The meta-description, which sits below the URL and meta-title tag, is a way...
Never Miss a Post
- Top 6 Reasons Your Website Needs HTTPS in 2018
- What are Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGs) and Why Should You Care?
- Google Extended the Meta Description Length to 320 Characters. Now What?
- The Evolution of a Digital Marketing Agency – A Look Back at 190west in 2017
- 5 Digital Marketing Tips to Promote GDPR Solutions