Up until recently, unless your company operated an e-commerce website, it wasn’t necessary for you to upgrade your site with an SSL certificate. It was thought that only sites dealing with monetary transactions required the HTTPS. All others were spared the investment – up until now that is. Times they are a changing (or have...
Never Miss a Post
- Top 6 Reasons Your Website Needs HTTPS in 2018
- What are Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGs) and Why Should You Care?
- Google Extended the Meta Description Length to 320 Characters. Now What?
- The Evolution of a Digital Marketing Agency – A Look Back at 190west in 2017
- 5 Digital Marketing Tips to Promote GDPR Solutions